You can view services and other material here. If you wish to view the services through a streaming device you will find instructions at the bottom.
Roku, Apple TV, Firestick
You can view the services through your streaming device by adding the free BoxCast app. The following are the instructions for Roku but the process is essentially the same for the other devices.
- Press the Home button home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll to select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- Scroll down to select Search Channels and enter the keyword BoxCast.
- Select the BoxCast channel from the search box and, press the OK button OK on your remote to open the details.
- Select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- Once the channel has been installed, open the BoxCast channel
- Search for “Congregation” scroll down to select the Congregation Agudath Jacob Channel.
- Add to favorites, this will keep the channel easy to access.
The link below will take you to a brief introduction by Rabbi Ben-Zion Lanxner to our online streaming of services: